ABV Solicitors have a specialist and dedicated team of solicitors dealing with the full range of immigration fraud offences investigated by the National Crime Agency (NCA) and other law enforcement agencies.
As leaders in this field of law we are regularly instructed to defend suspects in some of the most serious prosecutions of this type in the U.K and regularly deal with cross jurisdictional investigations. See Notable Cases below.
Our expertise in this area extends to but is not limited to the following offences;
- Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking (including Sexual Exploitation, Forced Labour, Domestic Servitude, Organ Harvesting and Child Exploitation)
- Visa Fraud including;
- Tier 4 - Student Visa Fraud,
- Tier 1 - Highly Skilled Migrant Fraud,
- Sponsorship Fraud
- Facilitation and the Assisting of Illegal Immigration (including Obtaining Leave by Deception, Failing to Observe Conditions of Leave, Overstaying, Facilitating Entry of Asylum Seekers and Employment of Illegal Immigrants)
- Bogus colleges and awards of fake degrees
- Forced/Sham marriages
- Identity Fraud (including Counterfeit and Forgery of Documents)
- Working Illegally in the U.K and Entering without leave
If you or someone you know has been arrested, charged or is sought after by a law enforcement agency for an Immigration Fraud Offence, contact us immediately.
Our fast and proactive approach in dealing with these cases can have a positive affect for those facing these serious allegations including foreign nationals. It is vital that early advice is sought to avoid any prejudice to the defence.
We can reach individuals accused of these allegations quickly whether in detention in a police station or in prison.
We also acknowledge that those involved may not have fluency in the English language. Our diverse and expert team are able to converse in many languages and can arrange if necessary, to interpret and translate for suspects in their native languages at short notice due to our strong links with professional and official interpreters.
We ensure that the advice provided is easy to understand, whether on the law and legal process or the particular circumstances of the offence.