Hanisha has specialised exclusively in criminal defence work since 2003, qualifying as a solicitor in 2007.
Hanisha has particular experience in preparing serious and complex Crown Court cases. She has represented many Clients charged with serious offences of gang violence and drugs.
Her detailed, comprehensive approach and friendly manner combines well to place clients at ease in the knowledge that their case is being thoroughly prepared.
Over the last two years Hanisha has assisted in the preparation of some of this firm’s most serious cases, including the following;
- 17 handed Gang Murder (Operation Castorland)
- Conspiracy to commit murder (R v O’ Loughlin and Others)
- Death by Dangerous Driving x 3 (R v Rooney)
- Conspiracy to supply class A drugs (R v Allen and others)
- Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice (R v Khalisadar & Others)
- Conspiracy to commit fraud (R v B and Others)
Her meticulous approach to case preparation has won plaudits amongst Clients, Counsel and Judges alike.
Hanisha also regularly appears before the Magistrates and Youth courts representing clients on a full range of hearings, from bail applications to sentences.
Outside of ABV Hanisha is a keen traveller particularly to exotic locations and enjoys socialising and dancing.
- London Criminal Courts Solicitors Association