Facing allegations of motoring offences is a distressing experience, where law-abiding citizens of good character can suddenly find themselves being treated like criminals.
The law in this area is complex and successful prosecution can result in the loss of your licence, increased insurance premiums, heavy fines, and a prison sentence.
Our solicitors know that excellent advocacy, using expert evidence, and well-prepared mitigation arguments can make a very significant difference in your case. Police evidence can often be effectively challenged in court, as can data taken from speed detectors. Even if you plead guilty to the offence, we can help with limiting the damage to save your driving licence.
Our team will provide an efficient and friendly service, guiding you through every stage of a road traffic prosecution.
We can assist if
- You have received a ‘Notice of Intended Prosecution’.
- You have received a summons or been charged with any driving offence.
- You are due in court and may lose your licence.
- Your car has been flashed by a speed camera.
- The police want to interview you in connection with an accident or incident.
- You have been involved in a road traffic collision.
- You have been arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
- The police claim you drove through a red light.
- You have been accused of driving dangerously or without due care.
- You have been asked to produce your driving documents at your local police station.